🚨 Coronavirus update
We`ve been closely monitoring the situation with the spread of the coronavirus, both in Czech Republic and world-wide. Unfortunately, the situation became very serious and is affecting a lot of events and will definitely affect ngBigParty V. Whatever the outcome, our first priority is to ensure that any activity we do is risk free and the health of the people around the event is our top priority at the moment.
As of today (16.03.2020), the Czech government closed state borders and declared a state of emergency for the upcoming 30 days…
With that said, ngBigParty V is now officially postponed to another date.
The event will take place somewhere in the autumn season, depending on speakers availability with possible line-up modifications. We will be in touch with you, the community, about all relevant info regarding the new date.
We will automatically transfer all purchased conference tickets to the next event.
If you'll have any further questions, ping us on social media or via email.
Best, ngParty Team